Sunday, October 7, 2012

Up to something

Well, if you know me in "real life" as opposed to only this blog-- (heck you might even gather it from the blog too) I am always on the go. 

I can't sit still for the life of me. Even more so besides a financial slump since being let go, sitting around the house twiddling my thumbs kills me! The way I am fighting it is by seeing that this is much needed time and opportunity to finish a zillion and one projects around the house-- while creating more project along the way!  Ah never a dull moment! 

So needless to say, I am up to another "overhaul" of a room  in my house. While I won't reveal which room or the specifics of what I am doing, I will give you a couple clues to keep you guessing. 

First off, what do you like better? White and Grey stripes (I realize the image on the left might look like dark grey/light grey stripes) OR the image on the right which should be more of a monochromatic Grey on Grey color scheme? 


Secondly, a handful of these are slowly but surely being turned into something wonderful. What is it you ask? Oh, you'll just have to wait and see! 


Now off and running I go as I let the suspense sink in and begin to eat away at you. Stay tuned! 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment