Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Little Engine That Could

Days lately are spent like this:
 (I think I can I think I can I think I can)

I have too many ideas rolling around in my head and not enough hours in the day...... 
Time to slllooooowwwww down. 

And regroup. 

I may/may not have a solution to the craft room... As I didn't end up getting those cabinets off Craigslist afterall.. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I need an 18" depth. I have an idea in mind.. it's now just about how to bring it to fruition

Another thing I am toying with..... rug or no rug for the space? I'm thinking something neutral... Like a jute or sisal rug... something that can take abuse... Thoughts? 

As rooms finally wrap up, I'll post entries that condense the processes. Right now I'm sure this blog is harder than heck to follow just because I jump around from project to project. 

Well.......here's some insight... that's much like how my brain works! 

Looking forward to a productive weekend ahead!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment