Friday, June 3, 2011

Craft Room Colors

So I'm clueless as to the color route I want to take for the craft room. I want it to have "energy" but not over overwhelmingly so. Yet I want it to be hip and chic.

I found a GREAT site called Colour Lovers which allows you to create palettes so you can see the colors next to each other.



I've begun playing with it and this is what I've come up with so far:

 Nothing yet is tickling my fancy.. Maybe I'm way off base.. who knows. I know one thing-- I need to find a starting point of color inspiration. Maybe the dress I mentioned before is not the right source.

I found this light fixture yesterday.. I kind of like it... Yet again, I'm not sure if I'll go with something like this or if it'll be more chandelier style.. or maybe a simple white drum shade fixture...Who knows! The possibilities are endless!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment