Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm around

Life has been nutty crazy lately. Pardon my absence.

While it's not fair to my regular readers and followers--- time away from the blog is much needed.

Dad continues on his health battles. He remains in a rehab facility and continues regular physical therapy. No telling when he is coming home. He was most recently diagnosed with cataracts which will be operated on at some point.

Dec 16th was his birthday --He made it to 64. Woot!

When I saw him in November I brought him a fleece Cubs blanket. He was very happy to get it in case you can't tell!


Couple weeks ago I met the Lady herself.... Paula Deen that is. 


I'll return in full swing after the new year. Stay tuned folks!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hola! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!
    My site > skin whitening

    ReplyDelete