Monday, January 30, 2012

Zee desk has begun!

Don't mind me... I haven't had my coffee today.. or maybe too much. Who knows.

Anyways, the desk for the craft room has begun. This weekend was a trip to the good ol' orange box store. Lumber was loaded...

 It took 3 guys to load, wrap and strap down all the wood.  I was a little nervous driving with it on the roof.. Thankfully I live about 5 minutes away.. I snail paced it home hazards flashing just in case.. better to be safe than sorry!
 I set up my work station outside on the deck. It was a glorious 70*.. It was while sorting the lumber into the various sizes I realized I was overcharged 3 pieces of wood.. So back to Home Depot I went to get my money back.. (I had 4 pieces of 1x10's and they charged me for 7) Who doesn't want an extra $30 back? Right?
By the time I was really able to start cutting, it had cooled down outsider considerably.. So I moved everything into the dining room... Which is now my make shift workroom.

A migraine and lower back pain which has turned into an angry sciatic nerve kept me from being as productive as I wanted to be this weekend.. But rest assured, the desk is underway with tweaks being made on the fly. Stay tuned for more progress as it becomes available. =)

You may now return to your regular web surfing.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment