Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Garden Update

Most of everything is in the ground for the garden...

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row."


My garden is growing with:

-6 varieties of Tomatoes,
 - 2 types of eggplant
-cucumbers
-jalapenos
-banana peppers
-red peppers
-green peppers
-yellow peppers
-watermelon
-2 types of strawberries
-collard greens
-broccoli
-green beans
-yellow squash
-zucchini
-artichokes
-butternut squash
-pumpkins
-sweet potatoes
-blueberries
-blackberries
-raspberries

Should be a bountiful harvest.. Maybe I should start selling it once  the crops come in.. =)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hey there... thought I'd come over and say hello. Your garden looks fantastic! I'm only slightly jealous of those of you in warmer climates where the planting has officially begun. We still have a few more weeks of frost to wait out here, but I'll be watching your garden grow in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda for your comment! =) I'm glad to have found your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete